No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
THIS is to inform the general public that the school management of The Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo has announced the Supplementary Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise.
The Federal College of Education Special Oyo Post UTME screening test has been scheduled to hold on Monday, November 16, 2015.
Cultural & Creative Arts,
Christian Religious Studies,
Fine & Applied Arts,
Physical and Health Education,
Candidates are requested to note the following guidelines:
1. Applicants who choose the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo as their choice of Institutions during 2015 UTME and whose score(s) is 150 and above are eligible to participate in the screening.
2. Candidate(s) who did not choose the College initially but scored 150 and above are also eligible to apply.
B. Screening Requirements
1. Applicants will be expected to complete the FCE Oyo Special Supplementary Post UTME form on-line.
2. Each candidate will be expected to purchase a scratch card at the cost of N2,700.00 (Two thousand, seven hundred Naira) only.
3. UTME e-notification of result slip.
4. Original and photocopy of the print-out copy of the on-line completed Post-UTME application form.
5. SSCE/GCE O’Level results or equivalent.
6. Writing materials: Pencils, Sharpeners, Erasers, etc.
Candidates who did not choose the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo initially will bear additional cost of Change of Institution i.e. N2,500 (Two thousand, five hundred naira only) in Bank draft of any Commercial Bank in favour of Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo and obtain receipt at the college Bursary- Students Account. Original and photocopy of receipt should be brought along with other requirements for screening stated above.
C. Method of Application
The FCE Oye Special Supplementary Post UTME form can be obtained from any of the following banks;
1. Purchase the admission application scratch card from Enterprise Bank- Oyo FCES Branch (Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo)
Enterprise Bank- Dugbe, Ibadan
Enterprise Bank- Ado Ekiti
Enterprise Bank- Portharcourt
Enterprise Bank- Kaduna
Enterprise Bank- Sokoto
Enterprise Bank- Minna, Niger State
Enterprise Bank- Sango Ota, Ogun State
Enterprise Bank- Portharcourt, Rivers State
UBA Bank- Iwo Road, Ibadan
UBA Bank- Dugbe, Ibadan
UBA Bank- Ogbomoso
UBA Bank- Iseyin
UBA Bank- Ogba, Lagos State
UBA Bank- Oshodi, Lagos State
UBA Bank- Osogbo
UBA Bank- Abeokuta
UBA Bank- Sagamu
UBA Bank- Akure
UBA Bank- Ilorin
UBA Bank- Enugu
UBA Bank- Gusau
UBA Bank- Kano
UBA Bank- Zamfara
2. After purchasing it, you are to Log on to the college’s website at: www.spedoyoportal.com and click on Post UTME application under prospective student.
3. Use your Post UTME scratch card to gain access to the online form
4. When the online form page opens, fill in your details, submit and print your photo card.
5. Bring the photo card along to the venue of the screening exercise.
D. Submission of FCE OYE Form & Closing Date
Candidates are to please take note that submission of the application form for the post UTME on the College website will close on Monday, 16th November, 2015.
E. Screening Venue & Time
TIME: 9.00a.m prompt
VENUE: Venue: As indicated on the print-out copy of the online completed Post-UTME form.
Candidates who want to apply for the FCE Oyo 2015/2016 Supplementary Post-UTME Application should CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this information with your friends.