The Federal College of Education Katsina post UTME form for admission into its various NCE and Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Federal College of Education (FCE) Katsina is using this platform to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility For FCE Katsina Post UTME
To be eligible for the admission, applicants must have:
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 120 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination for NCE Programme and 180 points and above for Degree Programme.
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including Mathematics and Engish Language);
- The four-year degree programme is available to candidates who have successfully completed the Nigeria Certificate in Education [NCE] and must have purchased the 2020 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY (D.E) form.
- All Direct Entry applicants must equally have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in their NCE courses.
How to Apply for FCE Katsina Post UTME Screening
All eligible applicants are required to go to the college portal at https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply to register and make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening.
The Registration commences on Monday, 7th September 2020.
- Go to the college portal; https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply
- Read the instruction carefully
- Create an account if you have just come into the portal for the first time. Simply sign up by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email, and any Password
- Login into the Portal with existing login accounts by entering your Email and Password
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- Upon successful payment, click on Continue Registration to continue your registration
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available and upload your passport
- Submit your application form
- On successful completion of your application, print a hard copy of your application form, acknowledgment slip, and evidence of payment. Attach photocopies of your credential and submit to ADMISSION OFFICE, FCE Katsina.
For enquiries and/or complaints send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read Also: Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Form.
Leave a Comment