ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Enugu State University of Technology, ESUT Postgraduate Admission List (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th batch) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published on the college’s portal.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Enugu State University of Technology has released the list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into its school of postgraduate studies for the 2019/2020 academic session.
ESUT School of postgraduate studies admission list has been uploaded online. Follow the procedure below to check your admission status;
How to Check ESUT Postgraduate Admission List
- Go to ESUT postgraduate admission status checking portal at https://portal.esut.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/ConfirmAdmissionStatusByName.aspx.
- When the page loads up, select your programme.
- Select your session.
- Enter your name (i.e. surname) in the required column.
- Then click on the Submit button to access your admission status
For Successfully Admitted Candidates
If you are among those whose names appeared on the Enugu State University Postgraduate Admission List (first, second, third, and fourth batch), you are expected to do the following;
1. Purchase an Acceptance of Admission PIN from any designated bank.
2. Login to the portal (https://portal.esut.edu.ng/login.aspx) and complete your acceptance registration.
3. The Institution reserved the right to withdraw your admission if you are involved in any admission irregularity.
4. Information relating to fees and hostel allocation should be obtained from the bursar or director of student affairs of the institution.
5. You will be required to come along with the Admission Slip for Clearance.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.