Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT Post UTME 2016/2017 Admission Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has Been Released – See How to Apply below;
We have been reliably informed that the school management of the above named institution has announced the sales of the ESUT 2016/17 Post UTME Admission Screening Application Form.
Aspirants of Enugu State University of Science and Technology that the post UTME Admission Screening registration for 2016/2017 session has been announced.
The ESUT online registration for admission screening will commence from Monday, August 22nd to Friday, September 2nd 2016.
All the prospective candidates who made Enugu State University their choice university for the 2016/2017 and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
Method Of Application
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
– Log in to the University official portal: www.esut.edu.ng
– When the page loads up, click on the University Portal
– Click on Admission Screening Registration
– Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
– Generate an e-tranzact Invoice from any of the following banks and proceed to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500.00) only:
Access Bank Plc
Zenith Bank Plc
First Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
Heritage Bank Plc
– Return to the portal and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
– Proceed with the completion of the form.
– Correctly enter your O’Level results, and other results.
– Enter valid result checking PIN(s) and serial numbers(s) for each WAEC, NECO or other SSCE results submitted. The PIN(s) and serial number(s) of the cards must be correctly entered for a candidate’s result to be processed at all.
– Upload CLEAR COPIES of O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, 2016 UTME Result, Birth Certificate, and other relevant credentials.
– Confirm your entries.
– Submit your application.
– Print out your acknowledgement slip.
– Await the announcement from the University.
– You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communication.
– You must enter a valid result checking PIN and serial number for each O’Level result submitted.
– Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
– Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
The sales and submission of ESUT Admission Screening form will end on the Friday 2nd September, 2016.
Please click on the Facebook and Twitter like button to share this news with your friends.