Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT Post UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
This is inform all candidates who select Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, UTME and all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply, are invited to the screening exercise at the ESUT Campuses in Agbani and Enugu on the days and time indicated below:
A. ESUT cut-off mark is 170, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
B. The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
C. The registration fee is N2,000.00 only (excluding service charges).
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Screening
1. Visit the schools portal via wwwesut.edu.ng
2. Under Regular Students, click 2019/2020 Admission Screening Registration.
3. In the page that shows up, enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click.
4. Enter the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
• By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
• By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
6. Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Reg. No.” again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Confirm your entries.
9. Submit your application.
10. Print out your acknowledgment slip.
11. And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
* All candidates must upload their O’ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
* Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2019 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31, 2019 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
* Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
(a) POST-UTME screening Forms
(b) JAMB Result slip
Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
(a) UTME Result Slip
(b) Entry qualification Certificate(s)
(c) Current Passport-Size Photograph.
Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
ESUT Post UTME Screening Date
The Enugu State University Post UTME Screening exercise has been scheduled to hold from 26 August, to 30th August, 2019.
ESUT Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of ESUT Post UTME Screening will end on Friday 16th August, 2019. The website closes on Saturday 17th August, 2019 at 12 midnight.
Please click on the Facebook and Twitter like button to share this news with your friends.