Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT Post UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
This is to inform all candidates who select Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, UTME for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
A. ESUT cut-off mark is 160, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
B. The screening exercise will be conducted online.
C. The registration fee is N2,000.00 only (excluding service charges).
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Screening
1. Visit the college’s portal via wwwesut.edu.ng
2. Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration. (Or Click Here)
3. On the page that shows up, enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click.
4. Enter the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
• By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
• By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
6. Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Reg. No.” again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Confirm your entries.
9. Submit your application.
10. Print out your acknowledgment slip.
11. And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
* All candidates must upload their O’ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
* Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2019 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after December 31st, 2020 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
* Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
(a) POST-UTME screening Forms
(b) JAMB Result slip
Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
(a) UTME Result Slip
(b) Entry qualification Certificate(s)
(c) Current Passport-Size Photograph.
Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad, and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
ESUT Post UTME Screening Date
The Enugu State University Post-UTME screening test will be done online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
ESUT Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of ESUT Post UTME Screening will end on Friday 11th September 2020. The website closes on Saturday 12th September 2020 at 12 midnight.
Previous Entry: NDU Post UTME Screening Form | AFIT Post UTME Form
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
There was not enough time in that your put me pls something should be done