We are using this medium to inform the members of the general public that The Enugu State University (ESUT) has began her registration for candidates who are admitted into the Institution for the 2012/2013 academic session and this exercise has commenced about two weeks ago.
Any student who failed to complete his or her registration now, might be forced to pay a late entry fee or have their admission forfeited.
The followings are the requirements needed for completing ESUT Registration.
* ESUT Admission Notification Slip.
* ESUT Acceptance Letter
* Jamb Original Result Slip Printout
* O’level Result/Printout (waec, neco etc)
* New WAEC/NECO/GCE Result Checking Card for School verification depending on the type of examination you sat for.
After completing your initial Registration and given the go-ahead to to pay your Esut school fee, after making payment of your school fees, you will need the following original documents of your credentials.
* Six(6) recent passports
* Letter of Identification of your local government of origin
* Court Affidavit
* Original O’level Results
* Original Jamb Result Slip
* Original Jamb Admission Letter from Jamb Office.
* Birth Certificate/Baptismal Card.
For more information, visit the Esut official website.
Admitted students should note that Enugu State University Lectures has commenced for 2012/2013 academic session.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.