ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available. See the admission requirements, available courses, and method of application below:
THIS is to inform the members of the general public and all interested candidates that the Ekiti State University, EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form is now on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session, the school management of EKSU is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for EKSU Pre Degree Programme.
The Ekiti State University Pre Degree programme is available for candidates under Arts, Biological Science, Physical Science, and Social Science categories. O’level subject combinations for each of these programmes are available in the EKSU pre-degree admission advert.
See Also: EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form.
The guidelines on Subject Combinations for Qualifying Examination and selection of Courses and Faculties are shown below:
SUBJECT COMBINATION AVAILABLE
S/N OPTIONS SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
1. Agricultural Sciences 1. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
2. Biology/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
2. Arts 1. Government/ Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies; Islamic Studies
2. Economics/Government/ Literature in English
3. Biological Sciences 1. Biology/Chemistry/Physics
2. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics
4. Education 1. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
2. Biology/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language
3. Government/Literature in English/CRS/IRS/English Language
4. Literature in English/CRS/IRS/English Language
5. Government/ Literature in English/Economic/English Lang
6. Chemistry/Physics/Geography/English Language
7. Mathematics/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language
8. Geography/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language
10. Economics/Government/Geography/English Language
11. Economics/Government/Mathematics/English Language
12. Mathematics/Geography/Economics/English Language
13. Physical Sciences 1. Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
15. Social Sciences 1. Economics/Government/Mathematics
EKSU PRE DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Interested applicants seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes of Ekiti State University must possess a minimum of five(5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings, including the English Language:
(a) For all the Science-based courses, credit in Mathematics and three other science subjects are compulsory.
(b) For all Social Sciences-based courses, credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects are compulsory.
(c) For all Arts based courses, at least three Arts subjects are compulsory.
An entrance examination will be conducted to select eligible candidates for admission into the Programme.
How to Apply for EKSU Pre Degree Programme
Applicants are to:
Pay the sum of fifteen thousand, six hundred Naira (N15,600.00) only, by the usage of ATM card (Verve or Master Card)
- Visit https://quickteller.com/eupt
- Search for “Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti” at the “find a biller” Search Bar
- Fill in your email address or phone number in the space provided.
- Input the Payer’s Full name (The Applicant’s full name)
- Search for “APPLICATION FORM (PRE-DEGREE)”
- Click on “Continue”
- Fill in your card details
- Click on “pay”
- Go to the University admission portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng.
- Click on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-down list of applications will appear, click on ‘Apply for Admission’.
- It will take you to a signup page, where you will create an account.
- On successfully sign-up, locate the sign-in and log in to your dashboard.
- You will see the list of available applications, locate PRE DEGREE APPLICATION on the dashboard, and click on apply.
- The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on proceed.
- The next page will take in your biodata.
- Click on the submit button to complete your application.
a. All candidates seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must note that admission into the various Programmes is not automatic
b. Pre-Degree Students are required to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the National minimum UTME cut-off mark as may be fixed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
c. Only candidates who are successful in the internal Pre-degree Examinations conducted by the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes would be considered for admission into the 100 level of the full-time degree Programmes in the University including MBBS, Law, Nursing Science, etc.
EKSU Pre Degree Form Closing Date
Submission of duly completed Ekiti State University Pre-degree application forms closes on 30th April 2021.
Date of Qualifying Examination
The qualifying Examination will hold on a date that will be later announced.
For complete admission requirements, method of application, and other relevant details please visit the Ekiti State University official website by CLICKING HERE.
Read also: EKSU Part-time admission form – See how to apply.
Please share this news with our friends on Twitter and Facebook.