ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is now available. See the admission requirements, course and method of application below:
THIS is to inform the members of the general public and all interested candidates that the Ekiti State University, EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form is now on sale for the 2019/2020 academic session, the school management of EKSU is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for EKSU Pre Degree Programme.
The Ekiti State University Pre Degree programme is available for candidates under Arts, Biological Science, Physical Science and Social Science categories. O’level subject combination for each of these programmes are available in the EKSU pre degree admission advert.
The guidelines on Subject Combinations for Qualifying Examination and selection of Courses and Faculties are shown below:
SUBJECT COMBINATION AVAILABLE
S/N OPTIONS SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
1. Agricultural Sciences 1. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
2. Biology/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
2. Arts 1. Government/ Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies; Islamic Studies
2. Economics/Government/ Literature in English
3. Biological Sciences 1. Biology/Chemistry/Physics
2. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics
4. Education 1. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
2. Biology/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language
3. Government/Literature in English/CRS/IRS/English Language
4. Literature in English/CRS/IRS/English Language
5. Government/ Literature in English/Economic/English Lang
6. Chemistry/Physics/Geography/English Language
7. Mathematics/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language
8. Geography/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language
10. Economics/Government/Geography/English Language
11. Economics/Government/Mathematics/English Language
12. Mathematics/Geography/Economics/English Language
13. Physical Sciences 1. Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
15. Social Sciences 1. Economics/Government/Mathematics
EKSU PRE DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Interested applicants seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes of Ekiti State University must possess a minimum of five(5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings, including English Language:
(a) For all the Science-based courses, credit pass in Mathematics and three other science subjects are compulsory.
(b) For all Social Sciences-based courses, credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects are compulsory.
(c) For all Arts based courses, at least three Arts subjects are compulsory
How to Apply for EKSU Pre Degree Programme
Applicants are to:
i. Pay the sum of eleven thousand naira (N11,000.00) only, by the usage of ATM card (Verve or Master Card)
ii. Visit the college’s portal @ http://www.eksu.edu.ng/ or https://application.eksu.edu.ng/register
iii. Click on Pre-Degree Application
iv. Supply basic information requested
v. Click on inter switch logo for payment
vi. Enter the information requested for validation
vii. Fill the Application and submit after completion
viii. Print a copy of the form after submission
ix. Attach photocopies of all credentials to the printed copy of the form and submit at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes ( Ifaki-Ekiti Campus of the University) for issuance of Qualifying Examination Permit.
a. Only candidates with examination permits issued by the Directorate will be allowed to write the Qualifying Examination
b. All candidates seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must note that admission into the various Programmes is not automatic
c. Pre-Degree Students are required to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the National minimum UTME cut-off mark as may be fixed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
d. Only candidates who are successful in the internal Pre-degree Examinations conducted by the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes would be considered for admission into the 100 level of the full-time degree Programmes in the University.
EKSU Pre Degree Form Closing Date
Submission of duly completed Ekiti State University Pre-degree application forms closes on Tuesday 15th October, 2019.
Date of Qualifying Examination
The qualifying Examination will hold on a date that will be later announced.
For complete admission requirement, method of application and other relevant details please visit the Ekiti State University official website by CLICKING HERE.
Read also: EKSU Part time admission form – See how to apply.
Please share this news with our friends on twitter and Facebook.