ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Ekiti State University, EKSU Postgraduate Admission List (1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch) for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released.
We are using this medium to inform all the applicants that applied for admission into the Ekiti State University postgraduate programmes during the 2019/2020 admission exercise that they can now check their admission status.
The management of the institution has published the Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees admission list of admitted candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session online.
How to Check EKSU Postgraduate Admission List
- Go to the Postgraduate Admission Checking portal of EKSU at https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/check_admission.php
- When the page loads up, choose session “2019/2020” and choose “POSTGRADUATE”
- Input “Application No” Assigned to you on the website
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” button to access your admission status.
You can check the first, second, and third batch from the links below;
How to Print EKSU Postgraduate Admission Letter
Each admitted candidate is therefore advised to use his/her application number to access the portal to print their admission letter by following the steps provided below;
- Visit the college’s portal at eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on the “Check Admission” button
- Choose Session “2019/2020” and also choose “POSTGRADUATE”
- Enter your “Application No” which was assigned to you on the school website.
- Then, click on the “Check Admission Status”.
Recommended: Ekiti State University Postgraduate School Fees.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this info with your friends.