Latest Update: Interested persons are hereby inform that EKSU Post-UTME Form is still on sale, the deadline has been extended to Monday 30th September, 2019. Follow the steps outlined below.
The Ekiti State University, EKSU Post UTME /Direct Entry Screening Form, Eligibility, Cutoff mark and Registration details for the 2019/2020 session has been announced.
We are using this platform to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has fully commenced.
- Ekiti State University, EKSU will admit only applicants who made at least five (5) credit passes in SCCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings and a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to EKSU will be considered.
- The management will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose Ekiti State University as their choice, but Scored a minimum of 180 cut-off point and above in the 2019 UTME and are interested in changing to the University.
- Any candidate who did not participated in the screening exercise will not be admitted.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME/DE Screening
Step 2. Click on “New Applicant” and provide the required details to create account (make your JAMB registration number your password) after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back to online application portal page. Enter your email address and JAMB registration Number as Password to login.
Step 3. Select 2019/2020 PUTME application, which require that you supply JAMB Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your JAMB Result.
Step 4. Review your details and click “Make Payment” this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g Master Card, VISA, VERVE etc). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click “Pay” and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
Step 5. After successful payment click “proceed” to fill in the require details on screening form and attach your recent passport photograph in JPEG Format only.
Step 6. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
Step 7. Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release.
Final step: Preview, Confirm, Submit and print out the competed form which you are expected to bring to the screening centre.
EKSU Post UTME Date
The Ekiti State University Post UTME Screening date and time will be obtained from the registration printout.
- The Institution will admit candidates for Medicine this session (2019/2020).
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the EKSU POST UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- All applicants awaiting their O’level results are to upload them within two weeks of release.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to EKSU, should do so and apply for the EKSU direct entry form.
EKSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Ekiti State University Post-UTME registration closing date for the 2019/2020 academic session is
Saturday 31st August, 2019. The EKSU post utme screening form deadline is now Monday 30th September, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.