The Ekiti State University, EKSU Post UTME /Direct Entry Screening Form, Eligibility, Cutoff mark, and Registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
We are using this platform to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has fully commenced.
Ekiti State University Post-UTME screening exercise will commence from Tuesday, 8th September 2020 (please, note that there will be no physical examination).
Note: Applicants who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the EKSU Post-UTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
- Ekiti State University, EKSU will admit only applicants who made at least five (5) credit passes in SCCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings and a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to EKSU will be considered.
- The management will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose Ekiti State University as their choice but Scored a minimum of 180 cut-off points and above in the 2020 UTME and are interested in changing to the University.
- Any candidate who did not participate in the screening exercise will not be admitted.
According to the management, the minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing, and Medicine (MBBS) in the University are 200, 220, and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice. Please, note that the Institution does not accept IJMB for admission.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME/DE Screening
Follow the steps below to make payment for Ekiti State University Post-UTME Screening.
- Login to colleges’ portal at eksu.edu.ng
- Click on the ‘PAY FOR PUTME’ button
- Select mode of entry (e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY).
- Fill in your JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your mobile phone number (Applicant’s Personal Telephone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm your e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect).
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Then select how you want to pay; e.g.
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa, or Verve card)details to make the payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make a payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service).
- Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
Please note: Ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for the Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
How to Apply for EKSU Post-UTME
- To apply for the Ekiti State University 2020/2021 UTME/DE go back to www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission, and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signing up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard. (Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up).
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as their first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your color passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
EKSU Post UTME Date
The Ekiti State University Post UTME Screening date is not available. According to the management, there will be no aptitude test/examination, screening will be strictly online.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the EKSU POST UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday, 30th November 2020. Failing to submit before the deadline will result in their applications for admission not considered.
EKSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Ekiti State University Post-UTME registration closing date for the 2020/2021 academic session is Monday, 30th November 2020.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.