ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
This is to inform the general public that Ekiti State University, EKSU Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and published online.
THIS is to inform all the applicants who chose Ekiti State University (EKSU) as their choice in the 2020 UTME and participated in the EKSU Post UTME Screening exercise are hereby inform that the school administration has released the names of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check EKSU Admission List
Update: Ekiti State University Admission List has been uploaded online. Follow the steps below to check your admission status on the college’s portal.
- Go to the admission checking portal at eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Logon to your admission dashboard (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/app_signin.php)
- Your admission status will appear as Admitted if you have been offered admission, click a link next to the status to print your admission letter. Congratulations
- Go to the college’s portal at eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on the ‘Admission status’ button (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/check_admission.php)
- Select Admission year (i.e. “2020/2021”)
- Choose Admission Type as “UTME”
- Enter your registration number as username
- If you have been offered admission you will be redirected to print your admission letter.
Those who have been offered provisional admission into the Institution are to either click on the “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” button on the JAMB CAPS Portal to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
The Ekiti State University Admission List released can also be accessible on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Admission Checking Portal HERE. Or follow the steps outlined below;
- Go to Jamb website @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login using your “Username” and “Password”
- Scroll down and click on the “Check Admission Status” tab
- Select your “Examination Year” and enter your “Registration Number”
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to view your UNILORIN Admission Status.
If you are among those admitted, you can proceed to print your admission letter and follow up with any other instructions given. Meanwhile, payment of the Acceptance fee has commenced. See details below;
Recommended: EKSU Acceptance Fee Payment.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.