WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and most especially all the candidates who participated in the 2014/2015 post-UTME screening test conducted by the Ekiti State University that the school management has just released the results.
All those who took part in the screening test, should take note of the following
1. Please note that the EKSU 2014 PUME Result released for the Post-UTME and that is graded over 50.
2. The final total grade will be made available upon confirmation of candidates UTME(JAMB) score.
3. Candidates are expected to make payment of N1,000.00 (One thousand naira only) into the designated banks below via e-transact, BEFORE THEY CAN CHECK THEIR RESULTS.
3b. They should collect e-transact generated receipt at the point of payment. The receipt will contain confirmation code which will be used to check result online at the university website: postutme.eksu.edu.ng
The designated banks to make payment to are:
* GTB Bank Plc
* Zenith Bank Plc
* Access Bank Plc
* Ecobank Plc
* First Bank Plc
* Wema Bank Plc
* UBA Plc
* Enterprise Bank Plc
4. The Ekiti State University 2014 PUME result is provisional and it is subject to further screening.
5. Candidates will be informed in due course if they are offered provisional admission into the University for the 2014/2015 Academic Session.
6. Candidates should take note that the result is not transferable. It remains the property of the University who reserves the right to withdraw it if further screening reveals that it was obtained through inappropriate means.
B.Y. Oluwatayo (Mrs.)
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.