The Edo University Iyamho (EUI) Post UTME & Direct Entry forms for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
WE are using this platform to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who applied for undergraduate admissions into Edo University Iyamho, (EUI) for the 2019/2020 academic session that the Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
How to Apply for EDO University Post UTME
The Edo University Post UTME Form is FREE!
Applicants who choose the Institution as their choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are advised to complete the Edo University Iyamho on-line application form @ www.edouniversity.edu.ng
All prospective candidates are expected to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings.
For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only (Admission to the medicine and Surgery programme is closed)
Interested candidates who wrote the 2019 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for change of Institution/Course through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University, EUI Online Application Form
- Participate in the EUI Post UTME screening exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
All Direct Entry candidates are required to purchase and process the JAMB Direct Entry Form. Requirements are:
- `A` level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- ND/HND with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields
- NCE with a minimum of Merit in related discipline.
- Very good passes in JUPEB/IJMB in relevant Subjects.
- B.Sc. in related discipline with minimum of a Second Class Lower
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Institutions to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
Edo University Post UTME/DE Screening:
All prospective students are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
Candidates are expected to come to the screening with the following items;
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2019 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate/affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915.
Recent entry: UMYU Direct Entry Screening Form
Please share this info with your friends on twitter/Facebook.