The Edo University, Iyamho Post UTME & DE Supplementary forms for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale.
WE are using this platform to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who applied for undergraduate admissions into Edo University Iyamho, (EUI) for the 2018/2019 academic session that the Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
How to Apply for EDO University Post UTME
Applicants who selected the Institution as their choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are advised to complete the Edo University Iyamho on-line application form @ www.edouniversity.edu.ng
All prospective candidates are expected to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings.
For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only (Admission to the medicine and Surgery programme is closed)
Interested candidates who wrote the 2018 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for change of Institution/Course through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University, EUI Online Application Form
- Participate in the EUI Post UTME screening exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
All Direct Entry candidates are required to purchase and process the JAMB Direct Entry Form. Requirements are:
- `A` level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- ND/HND with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields
- NCE with a minimum of Merit in related discipline.
- Very good passes in JUPEB/IJMB in relevant Subjects.
- B.Sc. in related discipline with minimum of a Second Class Lower
Edo University Supplementary Admission
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only) as application and screening fee.
Edo University Post UTME/DE Screening:
All the applicants are advised to be present for Edo University Iyamho supplementary Screening Exercise on Thursday October 11th 2018 by 9am with the following documents
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2018 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate/affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915.
Recent entry: UMYU Direct Entry Screening Form
Please share this info with your friends on twitter/Facebook.