The School management of Edo State Institute of Technology and Management, Usen (Edo State Polytechnic) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into full time ND programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME 2019 Form, Screening date and cut-off mark for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
LIST OF ND FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES
|SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES|
|Food Science Technology|
|Science Laboratory Technology|
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|Surveying and Goo-infomatics|
|Urban and Regional Planning|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES|
|Banking and Finance|
|Office Technology & Management|
Edo State Poly Admission Requirements (Eligibility)
Applicants who want to apply for National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes at Edo State Institute of Technology and Management must have Five(5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in WAEC or NECO in not more two sittings.
Candidates must scored the minimum JAMB score for polytechnics.
Only Candidate who applied through the 2019 JAMB UTME are eligible for this screening.
Candidates Awaiting Results (WAEC/NECO, Etc) can also apply for admission.
How to Apply for Edo State Poly Post UTME Screening
The Edo State Polytechnic (ESITM Usen) National Diploma, ND form can be obtained at the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. The Forms can also be obtained through e-transact from any commercial bank in Nigeria.
*Note* Applicants are advised to use a valid email address.
- Visit the college portal at; www.esitmusen.edu.ng When the website opens up, click on the “Apply For Admission” Link or CLICK HERE.
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2019/2020.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,000; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Edo State Poly Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening form, selling and submission will end on 31st May, 2019.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with friends.