We are using this medium to inform the general public and most especially all the Jamb candidates who choose Federal Polytechnic, Ede (Edepoly) as their choice in the 2013/2014 Session that the Application form for Admission into the Ede Polytechnic is now on sale. As at the time of writing this report, the management has not release the cut off mark for admission into Ede Polytechnic for the 2013/2014 Academic Session is not out yet, But the Admission Requirement has been released and published on the Institution official website.
Requirements for Admission Into Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State for the 2013/2014 Session
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
1. National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5)
relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more that two sittings.
These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
2. Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
3. Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post
National Diploma Industrial Experience .
* Holders of ND Computer Engineering are not admissible into HND Elect/Elect. Engineering
Technology and HND Computer Science Programmes.
* Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their
** It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes, Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
Admission Into Federal Polytechnic Ede for the 2013/2014 Academic Session is Done Online!!
Please Read the full details at Federal Polytechnic Ede Website From the link below.
We wish all the candidates success in the fourth coming examination.
Note: The Examination Date for Admission into Ede Polytechnic for the 2013 Session has NOT been Fixed yet.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.