The Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME, and Direct Entry screening form have been announced for the 2020/2021 academic exercise. The school will not be conducting any post-UTME screening, see the guideline below;
We are using this platform to inform all the applicants who select Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of First Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 cut-off marks and above as well as possess required O/Level credits for University admissions, that the ESBU admission POST-UTME Application Form is on sale for the 2020/2021 academic year.
All the applicants who applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University are hereby informed that the school will not conduct any post-UTME Screening for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June 2020.
EBSU Cut-off marks
The Ebonyi State University general cut-off point is 160. However, there are departments and courses that their cut-off marks are higher than 160. CLICK HERE to see EBSU departmental cut-off mark.
How to Apply EBSU Post-UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. To register for the exercise, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the college portal EBSU Post UTME link https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/.
- Click on “Start Application”
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
EBSU Post UTME Screening Date
The EBSU Admission Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session would be conducted on the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
The Ebonyi State University Post-UTME 1st choice Admission Exercise date has not been announced yet.
Ebonyi State University Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sales and submission of the application form deadline have not been specified.
Please Note: If Your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, please kindly email your original Jamb result slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issue, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845