The management of Ebonyi State University, (EBSU) Abakiliki, has announced the amount payable as Admission Acceptance Fees for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the candidates whose names appeared on the Ebonyi State University, EBSU Part-time Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management has announced the commencement of acceptance fee payment.
Procedure for EBSU Part-Time Acceptance Fee Payment
- Go to the college portal @ www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and Generate an invoice for acceptance fee payment, by creating an account. Login to and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT.
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and Enter your Application Number in the column that appeared.
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your Jamb Registration No. and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose
- Get Acceptance Invoice from the drop down link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or you can make payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page.
- After payment, return to the portal (link in step 1 above) to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
Recent entry: KSUSTA UTME Admission List
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.