THE Ebonyi State University, EBSU Admission List of admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and uploaded on the Institution website for checking.
This is to inform all the candidates who participated in the EBSU Post UTME Screening exercise that the school management of Ebonyi State University has released its Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
How to Check EBSU Admission List
Update: Candidates can now proceed to check their admission status on the college’s portal.
- Go to the EBSU Admission Checking Portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page
- Select to check your status “by JAMB Reg. Number” or “Name”
- Enter your selected option in the column provided
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” to view yours.
Note: You can also check your admission status on the JAMB Portal. You can as well follow the steps below to check your admission on the JAMB website.
- Go to JAMB portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- With your Username and Password, Login to your JAMB Profile
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” tab (scroll down to see it)
- Select your “Exam Year” and enter your “Registration Number” in the required column
- Then, click on the “Check Admission Status” button to view your status.
Admitted candidates are advised to visit Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB CAPS Portal, and either “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer.
After which you will be required to print your JAMB Admission Letter.
EBSU Acceptance Fees
EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. Therefore, all admitted candidates should proceed to pay their acceptance fee here
The NigeriaSchool™ congratulates all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into Ebonyi State University for the 2020/2021 academic session.