The Ebonyi State University, EBSU Acceptance fee payment guideline for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced. All the candidates whose names appeared on the EBSU Merit admission list should proceed with the payment.
We are using this platform to inform the public in general and more especially all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Ebonyi State University, EBSU for the 2018/19 academic session, that the institution has announced the commencement of the payment of acceptance fees.
EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure
All the admitted candidates are required to pay the sum of Twenty-five thousand naira (N25,050.00 only) non-refundable acceptance fee on the REMITA Platform at any bank of your choice nationwide within two weeks.
Note: According to the management, candidates who failed to pay their fees within the stipulated time (i.e. 2 weeks) will have their admission forfeited.
Follow the steps outlined below to pay your Ebonyi State University Acceptance Fees.
1. Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
2. Visit the college portal @ https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
3. Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
4. Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
5. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
6. Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
7. Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
8. Return to the Portal and login.
9. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
10. Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
11. Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
12. Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.
Previous Entry: ESUT Acceptance fee schedule