The Ebonyi State University, EBSU Acceptance fee payment guideline for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. All the candidates whose names appeared on the EBSU Merit admission list should proceed with the payment.
We are using this platform to inform the public in general and more especially all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Ebonyi State University, EBSU for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the institution has announced the commencement of the payment of acceptance fees.
EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure
Admitted candidates are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee in the underlisted order with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
|S/N||Departments||Amount ( N)|
|1||Medicine and Surgery||N50,050|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science||N50,050|
All candidates who are admitted into Medicine and Surgery, Law, Nursing Science and Medical Laboratory Sciences are hereby directed to pay the sum of Fifty Thousand Fifty Naira (N50,050.00) only, and those admitted in other courses are directed to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Fifty Naira (N30,050.00) only, as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered
Note: According to the management, candidates who failed to pay their fees within the stipulated time (i.e. 2 weeks) will have their admission forfeited.
Follow the steps outlined below to pay your Ebonyi State University Acceptance Fees.
- Go to the college portal and Logon to iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app, click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the drop down link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
Note: All Freshers / Newly admitted students must generate their acceptance and school fee payment invoice through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform will not be accepted.
After payment of EBSU non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to report to the Ebonyi State University Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of acceptance fee). Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N30,000 / N50,050 acceptance fee).
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
Your strict compliance is highly solicited.
Previous Entry: ESUT Acceptance fee schedule
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.