The latest information reaching us is that senate of Ebonyi State University, Ebsu held a meeting on Wednesday, 17th April 2013, and they conclude that Ebonyi state university will resume for her full academic activities on Monday, 22nd April, 2013.
Below is a detail of the meeting and all the students of EBSU should take note of the dates.
- All Year Two hundred level students are NOT to return to school yet, until the school management is convinced, through the Student Union Government, SUG, that they are ready to pay their due fees and continue normal activities.
- On return, all 100level, 300 levels, 400 levels and 500 levels Students are requested to report to their Faculty Deans with their accredited sponsors, both of whom are to personally sign undertaking for continued good conduct and affix their passport photographs on the undertaking paper.
- Clearance certificates shall be issued to each student who duly signs the undertaking and pays/have paid his/her fees to qualify him/her to take class lectures, quizzes and semester examinations.
- Ebsu First semester 2012/2013 examination has been fixed to commence on Monday, 6th May, 2013 for continuing students.
- All duly registered and cleared (Year One and Direct Entry) students of Ebonyi State University are to Matriculate on Saturday, 11th may 2013 While their first semester examination shall follow ASAP.
Freebrowsinglink.com urge the security operatives to please continue to charge their security apparatus against those who may still want to be involved in acts capable of making majority of our law-abiding students continue to suffer undue academic deprivations.
This is Signed by
SAM N EGWU
Registrar/secretary to senate