How to Apply for Durham University Scholarship for Sport, Music and Arts, 2017/2018
The Durham University is offering up to 25 VC’s scholarship for Sport, Music and Arts to study in the United Kingdom. International applicants are eligible to apply.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate program
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for Sport, Music and Arts
Scholarship Award: The award value is 2000 pounds worth of financial support
College Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have their previous degree
- English Language Requirement; if English is not applicant’s first language they will need IELTS 7.0 (no element below 6.5) or Pearson Test of English Overall Score 70+ (No element below 62).
- Stage 1:submit an academic application to Durham University, by 15th January 2017, via UCAS
- Stage 2:submit an online scholarship application form by 15th January 2017 including the following:
– Personal Statement of no more than 1,000 words explaining why you should be awarded a Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for Sport, Music or the Arts
– A reference of no more than 1,000 words from a suitable adult e.g. a teacher at your school, a coach, the conductor of an ensemble in which you play, the director of a production in which you have been involved; explaining why you are suitable to be awarded a Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for Sport, Music or the Arts sent directly from the referee to email@example.com. Please ensure your referee submits the reference on letter headed paper which contains their name, position, contact details and your full name.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is January 15th, 2017.
To access the application form, click here
For further information, click here
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.