Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) Part-Time Application Forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for direct admission into the following Courses of the Regular and Weekend Part-Time Programme of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
DSPZ ND Part-Time Courses
- School of Agriculture
- Agricultural Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- School of Business Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- School of Engineering
- Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- School of Science & Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Science Laboratory
Admission Requirements into DSPZ Part-time programme
Applicants applying for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Courses MUST possess five credit passes in the relevant subjects in SSCE (WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) which must include the following subjects; English Language and Mathematics.
Other relevant subjects are;
- Agricultural Science,
- Accounts etc.
Recommended: DSPZ HND Admission Form.
How to Apply for Delta State Poly Ozoro ND Part-Time Admission
The DSPZ part-time form can be obtained at the sum of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only.
1. All eligible applicants should log on to the college portal @ dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
2. Fill in your personal data and select Programme Type, School, Department, and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
Note: Under Programme type: select National Diploma (Regular Part-Time). Under Department, select department of your choice (E.g. National Diploma Marketing II)
3. Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable-card.
4. An Application Number will be generated after successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
Please see the attached .pdf document for the complete registration guideline.
DSPZ ND Part-time form closing date
The collection and submission of Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Part-time application form deadline have not been specified yet.
Read also: Delta State Poly Ozoro Post UTME Form
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.