ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post-UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. See admission requirements and cut-off marks below;
The management using this platform to invite qualified candidates for admission into Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku National Diploma (ND) Full-time programme for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
- Applicants must have scored 140 and above in the 2020 UTME, and choose the Institution as their first or second choice
- Applicants must possess five (5) O`Level Credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English and Mathematics in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB, or its equivalent.
- Only Candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku as the first choice in JAMB, are to log on to CAPS@jamb.gov.ng and complete the change of institution procedure.
- Note: All the candidates should comply with the above method of application to enable their data to be found on the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), where admissions will be processed.
Ogwashi-Uku Poly Full-Time Courses
School of Arts and Design
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Fine & Applied Arts
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
School of Business
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
School of Engineering
- Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
Recommended: Ogwashi Uku HND Form
How to Apply For Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Screening
- Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
- Click on Application on the menu
- Click on the Application Category: ND
- Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
5. Fill in the displayed Form. Note that asterisk is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to the email address
6. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
7. Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
9. Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click the edit application record button
10. Fill the form (Remember Asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click the select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with a red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport
photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
11. If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to the Interswitch website
12. Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
13. If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before final online submission. Note that the submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
15. For further inquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call 08157117318
Between 10 am and 4.00 pm daily Monday to Friday
There shall be no physical screening. All Candidates will be screened online with their qualifying entry requirement.
Candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Ogwashi Uku polytechnic shall be required to upload all the relevant documents online and appear for physical clearance with the original copies at the admission office.
Ogwashi Uku Post UTME Form Closing Date
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Screening form closing date is 31st January 2021.
Important Notice: All candidates should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly. Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid, and such a candidate will be disqualified.
For Admission Enquiries Please Call: 07036762555, 08157117318 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.