No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 08130985690
Danish Government Undergraduate Scholarships For International Students 2017/18
The University College of Northern Denmark through the Danish Government scholarships board is offering Undergraduate scholarships for International students who wants to pursue a bachelors degree at University College of Northern Denmark (UCN).
UCN and Danish Government scholarships programme covers 30-50% of the tuition fees, which means that the rest must be paid by the student. Students who are awarded a scholarship from UCN may under certain circumstances also receive an additional partial monthly living costs scholarship.
– Applicants must not have a permanent residence in an EU or EEA country.
– Applicants must be citizens of a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
– Applicants must have passed an English language test preferably an IELTS test with a score of 6.0 or similar recognized test with a high score provided for academic studies.
– Applicants must have good academic background.
– Applicants must have applied to UCN.
Interested and eligible applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
The following documents should be attached with the application form:
– Documentation of passed exams (translated into English)
– Documentation of relevant working experience
– References (if any)
– Copy of passport
– Documentation of applying for a programme at UCN
The application documents must be sent as one merged pdf file by e-mail to UCN, Att. Magdalena Mincheva, International Coordinator: email@example.com..
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 1st November 2016 and 15th March 2017
For more information visit the official page
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.