ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Delta State Schools of Nursing Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. See how to apply.
This information is for those who are seeking admission into the Delta State Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery Application forms for the 2021/2022 academic session are now out. Application forms are therefore available for the Nursing and Midwifery programme. How to apply, the cost of application forms, as well as processes involved, would be discussed in subsequent paragraphs.
Application forms are now on for sale for all three Delta State Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery schools in Warri, Eku, and Agbor. To apply, follow the steps below
First, you need to know that The Delta State Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery has three state Nursing schools and the application form is selling to qualified candidates only. The three-state nursing schools are;
- State School of Nursing, Warri;
- State School of Nursing, Eku;
- State School of Nursing, Agbor.
Requirement and the processes involved in applying are same for the three-state nursing schools and as such, we will be taking on three at a go.
Requirements and eligibility for The Delta State School of Nursing and Midwifery Application Form
- For prospective applicants into the Delta State Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery, you need a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credits at not more than two sittings. Credits passes must include subjects like Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. O’level results accepted are WAEC, NECO as well as GCE.
- Age requirement is pegged at a minimum of seventeen (17) years and a maximum of twenty-five (25) years i.e. 17-25 years of age.
How To Apply To The Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission
- Payment of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only is paid into the account of the Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery. Account details are supplied below:
Bank Name: Zenith Bank PLC
Account Number: 1015649624
Account Name: Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery
- You can also pick up the form in all of the state nursing schools in Warri, Eku, and Agbor.
- Rout your Passport Photograph through the principal of any of the schools you are applying to. Also, note that your passport photograph must be with a pure white background only.
Delta State Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination
For all prospective applicants of all the Delta State Schools Of Nursing, an entrance examination is compulsory as an entry requirement. As such, the Common Entrance Examination Committee (Basic Nursing) has then made an announcement that the 2021/2022 Entrance Examination will hold as scheduled below:
- Date: Saturday, 18th September 2021
- Time: 10.00am prompt
- Venue: Federal College of Education (Technical), off Ibusa road, Asaba (Permanent Site)
Important Things To Bring Along To The Examination Venue
Below are the most important materials to bring along when coming for the common entrance examination at the venue.
- Writing Materials: this includes all important stationaries like your pen, pencils, erasers, and so on.
- Certificate/Notification of Registration (R.M.)
- Current Professional License
- O’level results. O’level result acceptable is WAEC and NECO results
Please note that due process and every bit of information should be strictly adhered to, so all potential inconveniences can be avoided.