Delta State College of Health Technology application forms for admission into its various Diploma, Certificate, ND & HND programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
The management is using this platform to invite suitably qualified applicants to the Delta State College of Health Technology, Ofuoma-Ughelli, admission for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Update: Delta State College of Health Technology Admission List out.
Delta State College of Health Technology Admission Entry Requirements
The entry requirements and available courses can be found on the college’s official portal (See the link below).
Important Notice Before Applying
- Read the requirement for each course before choosing a course/programme of your choice. The college is not liable (or candidates’ (allure to read and know the requirements for each course they make their choices.
- Ensure that all spaces are correctly filled in before the online submission of the form
- The College is not liable for candidates’ failure to fill correctly all spaces before the online submission of the form.
- Candidates are expected to print out an acknowledgment/identification card to be presented on the day of the entrance examination.
How to Apply for Delta State College of Health Technology Admission
Interested and eligible candidates are to obtain a PIN Voucher from any Zenith Bank branch in Nigeria, on payment of a non-refundable fee of Nine thousand, five hundred Naira (N9,500.00) only and log on to the College’s website www.deltashtportal.com to register online.
Click on ‘Apply’ for Admission at the top right corner.
E-pin Option: Enter the Admission PIN you purchased from the bank and click on “proceed’ to fill and complete the admission form.
E-payment option: click on proceed, fill the admission form and make payments online using your ATM Card or 10 digit Account Number.
Candidates are expected to print out an acknowledgment/identification card to be presented on the day of the entrance examination.
Delta State School of Health Entrance Exam Date & Requirements
The entrance examination has been scheduled to hold on Friday, June 18th, 2021 at the College of Health Technology. Ofuoma premises at 7:30 am prompt.
Candidates are to come with the following items;
- Original and photocopy of credentials
- SSCE, NECO OR WAEC
- The local government of origin
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Two(2) recent passport photograph
- Affidavit of change of name
- A copy of the online registration print out
- Letter of attestation
- Writing materials
Note: Calculator or handset are NOT allowed into the exam hall.
Delta State School of Health Form Closing Date
The deadline for submission of the Delta State College of Health Technology Admission Form is Wednesday, 16th June 2021.
For full registration details, please visit the official page here; https://deltashtportal.kademic.com.ng//students/prospective/apply/apply_req.php
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.
Leave a Comment