The Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post-UTME Screening form, Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
The school management is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro full-time National Diploma (ND) Programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
* Candidates who scored a minimum of 140 and above in 2020 JAMB UTME are eligible for Admission.
* Also interested applicants who did not fill the Polytechnic as their first or second choice institution but which to purchase the Delta Poly Ozoro post utme form will be considered.
Read Also: DSPZ Part-Time Form for 2020/2021 is out
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post UTME
Step 1: The Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post UTME Screening Form can be obtained at the rate of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only and all eligible candidates should log onto dspz.mycportal.com and click on online Application, then click on start A New Application.
Step 2: Fill all your personal data and select programme type, School, and Department.
Step 3: Then click on “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with Verve or MasterCard (inter-switch enabled card).
Step 4: An Application Number will be generated after successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (For further information, please click on the Online Information Guide).
Requirements For Screening
All candidates are required to come to the screening exercise with the following;
- Five (5) recent passport photographs.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Two copies of your on-line Screening Application Form.
Important Notice: Applicants who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the College will interface with the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
Delta State Poly Ozoro Post UTME Screening Date
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro post UTME screening for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise will be later announced.
DSPZ Post UTME Form Closing Date:
The sale and submission of Delta State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening form closing date have not been specified yet.
You can also view the DSPZ Post UTME Advert in the attached .pdf document for more information.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.