No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 08130985690
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, HND Admission Form for the 2016/2017 Academic session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
THIS is to inform the general public that the school management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
Higher National Diploma Courses
HND courses of two (2) years duration are available in the following programmes;
1. School of Agriculture
(i) Agricultural Extension and Management
(ii) Fisheries Technology
2. School of Business Studies
(ii) Banking & Finance
(iii) Business Administration
(iv) Office Technology & Management
3. School of Engineering
(i) Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Tech.
(ii) Civil Engineering Technology (Water, Structure and Transport options)
4. School of Science & Technology
(i) Computer Science
Interested applicants for any of the HND courses listed above must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the polytechnic with a minimum of lower credit or equivalent qualifications from other similar institutions whose courses have earned NBTE Accreditation.
However, for HND Business Administration and Management, only ND in Business Administration or Marketing is acceptable.
Method Of Application
1. Applicants are to pay an application fee of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only in favour of Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro at First Bank Plc and Unity Bank Plc Ozoro branch and purchase the voucher card from the same bank.
2. After purchasing the Voucher card from any of the above mentioned Bank, candidates should then proceed to the college portal at http://dspzportaledu.net/ and click on admission and then HND Programme.
3. Proceed with online application by entering the voucher card PIN.
Note that the card will also be used to check screening result and admission status, so you are advice to keep it safe.
Delta State Polytechnic HND Screening Date
The screening exercise has been slated to hold from 10th to 17th October, 2016 at the various Heads of Department Offices.
If your HND application is successful, you will be required to submit the following documents to the Admission Officer:
1) Five (5) recent passport photographs.
3) Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
4) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
5) Teller for the purchase of voucher card for HND Programme Application Form.
6) Two copies of your on-line Application Form.
The sales and submission of Delta State Polytechnic HND Application form will close on th 7th October, 2016.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.