ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, HND Admission Form (Full-time and Part-time Programme) for the 2020/2021 Academic session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
THIS is to inform the general public that the school management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
* Please find the available courses for both Full-time and Part-time programmes in the attached document at the end of this article.
* Interested applicants for any of the HND courses listed above must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the polytechnic with a minimum of lower credit or equivalent qualifications from other similar institutions whose courses have earned NBTE Accreditation.
* However, for HND Business Administration and Management, only ND in Business Administration or Marketing is acceptable.
* Similarly, for HND Computer Science, ND Computer Science, Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with a major in Computer Education, not below merit level grade and CPEI of Computer Professionals of Nigeria (CPN) with at least lower credit grade are acceptable.
* In addition, candidates must have satisfied the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Matriculation requirements for the National Diploma Programme and must have at least one-year Post-National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience.
* Evidence of the relevant one-year Post-ND Industrial Experience and academic transcript(s) from the candidate’s institution must be submitted along with the application for the Higher National Diploma admission.
Recommended: DSPZ ND Part-time Admission Form.
How to Apply for Delta State Poly Ozoro HND Admission
1. Applicants are to pay an application fee of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only
2. All interested candidates should log on to http://dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
3. Fill in your personal data and select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
Note: Under Programme type: select HIGHER National Diploma Under Department, select department of your choice (E.g. Higher National Diploma Accountancy)
4. Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
5. An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address” added during registration. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
Delta State Polytechnic HND Screening Date
The screening exercise has not been announced yet.
DSPZ HND Form Closing Date
The sales and submission of Delta State Polytechnic HND Application form closing date has not been specified yet.
Read Also: Delta State Poly Ozoro Post-UTME Form.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.