The Delta State University, DELSU postgraduate admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Interested candidates are welcome to apply for the DELSU PDG Programme. See details below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Professional Masters, Academic Masters, and Doctor of Philosophy degrees of the Delta State University, Abraka, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Update: DELSU Postgraduate Admission List.
DELSU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
(A) General Admission Requirements
- Candidates for postgraduate studies must have a degree or its equivalent from a Senate- recognized institution. They must have also obtained at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level), or NABTEB at not more than two sittings. Pass in English or Mathematics is not acceptable. Also, ACE and TC II are not acceptable. (No equivalent to WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB). Please note that there will be no waiver for anybody seeking admission into any of the programmes.
- A candidate applying for Ph.D. in any programme must have obtained at least a weighted average score of 60% overall.
- Candidates applying for academic Master Degree (M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A. and LL.M.)must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least “Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate
- Candidates applying for a professional Master’s Degree must be holders of Bachelor’s degrees in relevant discipline from Delta State University, Abraka, or any other accredited university with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate or a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit from a Senate-recognized polytechnic.
- Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least a “Third Class Honours” degree or an HND (Lower Credit) recognized by the Senate.
How to Apply for DELSU Postgraduate Admission
Eligible applicants are required to visit the university’s website at https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2020/2021 Postgraduate Admission Form online and to also generate an application virtual pin of N31.000.00 (thirty-one thousand Naira) only. Payment should be made at any of the following designated banks:
- Zenith Bank,
- Unity Bank,
- Fidelity Bank.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
Note: All applicants must submit photocopies of the following documents:
- Transcript of all previous qualifications obtained
- WASC; NECO; GCE or NABTEB Certificate (not TC II)
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption or Exclusion Certificate obtained from NYSC Office only
- A 3–5-page research proposal indicating the area of research interest (for Ph.D. candidates)
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the home page of the Website https://portal.delsu.edu.ng before completing the Application Form.
In addition, applicants are expected to download transcript forms and forward the same to their previous institutions. A list of those offered provisional admission into any programme will be published in the Postgraduate School at Abraka Campus.
Screening of provisionally admitted candidates and payment of fees will commence immediately.
Delta State University PG Form Closing Date
The Closing date for the sale of Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU Postgraduate forms is 30th December 2020.
See the attachment below for full details;
See also: DELSU HND to Degree form out
Please share this online using one of our social media buttons, you can find them below, immediately after this post.
I can`t generate a pin for the bank payment, don`t know if i have to travel down to Abraka before i will be able to do so, if there`s anything I can do from this end I am very much interested in being in the know as am currently in Portharcourt.
Is the form for post graduates programs for Abraka for 2017/2018 out how much. What is the cost. When is the expected ring date.
Yes, you have to or look for someone in the school to help with it. Delsu site is not working fine outside Abraka. That’s my personal observation.
CAN I GET ADDMISSION INTO DELSU WITH 192
The cutoff mark for DELSU last year was 180 and above. So yes, you are eligible to apply for the admission screening.
Can I get admission into delsu wit 176 to study microbiology
I have done change of institutions from uniben to delsu so what nest, I scored 215 in my jamb will I be admitted to read medicine and surgery?
please is pgd form still on sales?
Yes. The form for 2018/19 session is still on sale.
Guys, I wish to take a form for Msc Economics but had my first degree in Management studies. Delsu does not have a PGD in economics. Does anyone knows about any Pre-M.sc programme in Economics programme or can anyone provide details of whoever can help out?
Pls am just inform that application for post graduate form is closed is there going to be extension for the sales of the form?
We don’t know if there is going to be an extension yet.
I want to purchase the post graduate form to do an M.SC in economics (MEPE).pls can I still purchase it at this time or its too late to do so.
Can I be offered admission for the PhD programme with MBA obtained before 2003.