Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU 2019/2020 Post UTME Admission Screening Form, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has commenced.- See Guidelines on how to apply below;
We are using this medium to inform all the applicants who chose Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) as their preferred choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
- All candidates who chose DELSU as the FIRST CHOICE and scored 170 marks and above can apply for the 2019/2020 Admission screening.
- On-line application will start from 8th July, 2019.
DELSU Post UTME Screening Venue
The Delta State University Post UTME screening will take place at site III Abraka campus, starting from Monday 5th August to Thursday, 8th August, 2019.
Update: All the candidates who applied for Delta State University Abraka Post UTME Aptitude Test are hereby inform that they can now proceed to print their screening schedule.
The DELSU Post-UTME screening schedule contains your screening venue, date and seat number.
To print yours, visit the college portal; http://www.delsu.edu.ng/seat2019screening.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check Seat No.” to access your screening schedule.
Please Note: The screening schedule MUST be printed and taken to the screening venue on the date of your examination.
Read also: Delta State University Direct Entry Form out
How to Apply for DELSU Post-UTME Screening
1. Candidates are required to visit the college portal at: www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security). Payment should be made to any of the following banks;
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Note: Ensure that Your Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Any errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
i. Visit www.delsuonline.com
ii. Click online Application
iii. Click Start
iv. Click screening exercise
v. Click Start
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
ix. Visit any of the specified banks for payment
x. After payment, return back to the college portal and print your acknowledgement slip
Candidates are advised to used the virtual PIN immediately after payment as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
Candidates are advised to read the information on the front page of website before completing the form.
Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials (i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate)
- Any candidate caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and Parents / Guardians are hereby advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.
DELSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of Delta State University Post UTME Application form will close at 6:00 pm on Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.