Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has been announced – See Guidelines on how to apply below;
Update: DELSU Reschedules Admission Screening Date and Registration Deadline –
Th Delta State University has made some little Adjustments in Screening Date and Registration Deadline – Please Click Here for Full Details.
SCREENING OF UTME CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO THE DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
1. All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 180 and above can apply for the 2016/2017 Admission screening, but they must submit a copy of the jamb result with a scratch card attached to verify the result.
2. The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus
3. On-line application will start from Friday 10th June, 2016
4. Application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Thursday 23rd June, 2016 (Postponed to 24th June 2016)
5. Screening will commence on Wednesday 29th June, 2016 at 8.00am (Postponed to 1st and 2nd July 2016 – Please see the update above for full details.)
Candidates will be screened by oral interaction and aptitude test.
1. Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only). Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
Note: Ensure that Your Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
i. Visit www.delsuonline.com
ii. Click online Application
iii. Click Start
iv. Click screening exercise
v. Click Start
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
ix. Visit any of the specified banks for payment
2. (a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2016 Screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers.
The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on venue.
(f) Candidates should visit www.delsu.edu.ng to print venue of screening a day after closure of application form.
(g) Candidates are expected to identify their venue and seat number before the scheduled date of screening.
(h) Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:
i. A copy of print-out of venue and seat number
ii. A copy of the print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.
iii. UTME Result Slip
iv. Two recent passport sized coloured photographs with the full names of candidate and signature on the reversed side of the photograph.
Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
All candidates are advised to be properly dressed.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.