ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Delta State University Abraka, DELSU Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See full guideline on how to apply.
The management of the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, has announced the sales of admission form into its one-year foundation programme (JUPEB) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
In collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), the Delta State University is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Foundation Studies for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by JUPEB are eligible for consideration into 200 level of the Degree programme of the University through JAMB.
Mode of Study: Direct contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, Delta State University, Abraka. Lectures are conducted from 8a.m. – 4p.m. Mondays to Fridays.
See also: DELSU Postgraduate Academic Calendar
Admission Requirements into DELSU Foundation Programme
Applicants seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least five (5) “O” Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). However, for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing and Pharmacy the 5 O’ level credit must be at one sitting.
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Delta State University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include,
- ABUAD etc.
DELSU JUPEB Admission Subjects Combination
The following subject combinations are available:
- Arts: English & Literary Studies Fine & Applied Arts Theatre Arts History & Inter. Studies Religious Studies and
- Management Sciences: Accounting Business Administration Banking & Finance, Marketing
- Social Sciences: Geography & Regional Planning Economics Political Science Mass Communication Sociology Psychology
- Law: Law
- Biological Sciences: Anatomy Botany Medicine & Surgery Nursing Pharmacy Medical Biochemistry Pharmacology & Therapeutics Physiology Biochemistry Tech (SLT) Biological Tech (SLT)Animal and Environmental Biology
- Physical Sciences/Engineering: Geology Industrial Chemistry Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Physics, Chemistry Mathematics *Computer Science
How to Apply for DELSU JUPEB Admission
Eligible applicants should visit the college’s portal @ www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N20,000 only payable at Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank and Fidelity Bank. (Cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
- Visit the university portal @ www.delsuonline.com
- Click on JUPEB and complete the form with valid JAMB Registration
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
The application form must be correctly filled with all the required information before submitting online and thereafter printout a copy.
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
DELSU JUPEB Screening Date
The Delta State University JUPEB Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the Delta State University, Site III as follows:
- Arts/Law: Thursday, 8th August 2019
- Social Sciences/Management Sciences: Friday 9th August, 2019
- Physical and Biological Sciences/Engineering: Saturday 10th August, 2019.
Closing date for sales of DELSU JUPEB forms
The DELSU JUPEB application form closing date is now; Saturday 3rd August, 2019. Interested persons are hereby expected to take advantage of this extension to process their application.