The Delta State University, DELSU Direct Entry Application form for admission into the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See how to apply below.
Latest Update: The Screening date has been adjusted and it will now hold from 14th Aug. to 19th August, 2019. The closing date has been extended to 6th August, 2019.
This is to inform the general public that the screening of Direct Entry (DE) candidates for admission into the Delta State University Abraka, for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
All the DIRECT ENTRY applicants who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) for the 2019 D.E Admission that:
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening.
- On-line application will start from Monday, 8th July, 2019
- Screening will take place on Wednesday 14th August, 2019 to Monday 19th August, 2019.
Read also: DELSU Post-UTME Screening Form out
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission
- Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
How to Generate DELSU Direct Entry Virtual PIN
- Visit the school website @ www.delsuonline.com
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click screening exercise
- Click start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the above mentioned banks for payments.
- (a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the DELSU 2019 screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. DIRECT ENTRY registration slip, SSCE/WASC result, OND, A’level, NCE, Local Government of Origin and Birth certificate.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated for automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436, and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com.
DELSU Direct Entry Form Closing Date
Application website closes at 6.00p.m on Wednesday, 7th August, 2019.
See also: DELSU Supplementary form is out