The David Oyedepo Foundation is offering full tuition scholarship to African students who wants to pursue an Undergraduate program at Landmark University and Covenant University Nigeria for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The David Oyedepo scholarship program covers Full Academic fees for a maximum of 4-5 years, Travel allowances, Feeding allowances and Medical/Health Insurance or allowance.
Eligible Field Of Study Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Architecture, Applied Biology and Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Animal Science, Soil Science, Crop Science, Agricultural And Biosystem Engineering, Electrical And Information Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry
– must be Africans.
– must have applied for a course of study at Covenant University or Landmark University, Nigeria.
– must be between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission.
– must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
– must be eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa.
– should have at least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only)
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online HERE
The application deadline for this scholarship program is; 15th July 2018
For More Information Visit The Oyedepo Scholarship Website
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.