Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) School Fees and payment schedule for 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
We are using this platform to inform all the new and returning Students of Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) of the School Fee Policy that is in force.
CRUTECH school fees
The tuition fees are between N105,000 and N128,000 for newly admitted students, and N85,000 – N95,000 for returning students. Non-indigene students pays N85,380, indigene-N73,380.
CRUTECH Tuition Fees Policy;
- All newly admitted students are to pay Acceptance Fee and School Fees in full for 2018/2019 Academic Session. Deadline for students already admitted is Monday, 18th of February, 2019. Freshmen who fail to meet the deadline will have their admission forfeited.
- Stale (Old) Students should pay their full school fees and arrears of fees on or before the commencement of the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- Final Year Students are particularly expected to pay their full school fees as a pre-condition for eligibility to enroll in the National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC). Full school fee payment is required for issuance of Final Clearance and release of final results.
- Students are expected to comply with these directives urgently as the University resumes soon.
- Hostel Accommodation is available for both New and Returning Students on payment of thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00) only per student in addition to school fees. Eligibility for hostel accommodation is payment of fees.
The management of the Institution wishes all the freshers and returning students the best and looks forward to a fruitful 2018/2019 Academic Session.