No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH (Post UTME) Admission Screening Exercise, Eligibility, Screening And Registration Details for the 2016/2017 Academic Session is out – See how to apply below;
CRUTECH 2016/2017 First Choice Admissions Screening Exercise
We are glad to inform all the prospective applicants who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice Institution in the 2016 UTME (Jamb) and scored a minimum of 180 and above, that the Admission Screening Exercise for admission into the 2016/2017 Academic Session has been scheduled to hold from Monday, 8th to Wednesday, 10th August, 2016 at Calabar Campus.
Registration is online.
Interested and eligible candidates should take note that the registration will be done online. The CRUTECH Online Registration commenced on Wednesday, 20th July, 2016 and is expected to end on Thursday, 4th August, 2016.
Procedure for Registration
To register, Applicants should:
– Purchase eTranzact Pin at the sum of Two thousand and five hundred naira (N2,500.00) only from any First Bank Branch in Nigeria.
– Log on to the university portal and click on the CRUTECH Online Application link.
– Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal.
– Print out the Registration Confirmation Slip after a successful registration.
Items to come along with to the Screening Venue:
– 2016 UTME Original Result Slip that shows your passport photograph.
– CRUTECH Online Registration Confirmation Slip
– Originals and photocopies of O’level Result(s) in a file (obtained in not more than two (2) sittings).
WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)
Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2016/2017 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening Exercise.
The CRUTECH Online Registration Confirmation Slip contains your Bio-data, Screening Venue, Date and Time. This confirmation slip admits you into the Screening Hall.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.