No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Post UTME Application form for 2018/2019 Academic Session is out. The JAMB Cut-off mark is 150 and above.
The Cross River University of Technology Post-UTME/DE screening, Cut-off mark and guideline for registration for 2018/2019 session has commenced. The form can be obtained at the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. The online registration will commence from Monday, 2nd July, 2018 and end on 17th August, 2018.
UTME and Direct Entry candidates who made CRUTECH their FIRST choice and scored a minimum of 150 and above in the 2018 UTME Examination, that the Online Registration for admission into the institution, 2018/2019 session will commence on Monday, 2nd July 2018.
To access the CRUTECH Post UTME Application Form, candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita platform.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME 2018
To register, eligible candidates should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the Post UTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening
According to the management, The Cross River University Post UTME Screening exercise will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only applicants who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Applicants are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening exercise will end on Friday, 17th August, 2018.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Recent entry: DELSU Post UTME Form 2018/19 out