ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out. The JAMB Cut-off mark is 160 and above.
The Cross River University of Technology Post-UTME/DE screening, Cut-off mark and guideline for registration for 2019/2020 session has commenced. The form can be obtained at the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. The online registration will commence from Monday, 24th June to Wednesday, 30th October, 2019.
- Candidates who made CRUTECH their FIRST choice and scored a minimum of 160 cut-off mark and above in the 2019 UTME Examination.
- Candidates who did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested and score 160 and above in the 2019 UTME Examination.
Those who fall under number (2) above are required to apply for JAMB change of institution and select CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Screening
To access the CRUTECH Post UTME Application Form, candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita platform.
To register, eligible candidates should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the Post UTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Method
According to the management, The Cross River University Post UTME Screening exercise will be done online, applicants are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2019 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only applicants who scored 160 and above in the 2019/2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Applicants are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening exercise will commence on Monday 24th June, 2019 and ends on Wednesday 30th October, 2019.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
CRUTECH Post UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date is Wednesday, 30th October, 2019.
Contact Crutech via any of these Help Line: 09072711614; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08189351784.