The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH), Calabar, admission form into its Joint University preliminary examinations board (JUPEB) for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
The management of Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH is using this platform to invite interested candidates for admission into its JUPEB programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you are disappointed by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB? Or you are finding it hard to gain admission into any Tertiary Institution of your choice? Here is an opportunity for you! The JUPEB Programme is designed to gain admission through Direct Entry (DE) without using JAMB UTME.
The JUPEB programme last for Nine (9) Months, divided into 2 semesters.
In completion of the one year programme, you will gain direct entry admission into 200 level in any of the universities of your choice in Nigeria, and to study any programme of your choice.
5 Benefits of JUPEB Programme
- JUPEB certificate is accepted in most Nigerian Universities for Direct Entry into 200L
- JUPEB candidates do not need to write JAMB/UTME before getting admission, since the programme covers 100 Level in any University.
- JUPEB candidates gains automatic admission without screening
- JUPEB certificate does not expire.
- Those awaiting WAEC/SSCE results can apply and participate in JUPEB programme.
JUPEB Admission Requirements
- O’Level Results (max. of 2 sittings)
- 4 recent passport photos
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin (optional)
How to Apply for CRUTECH JUPEB Admission
Application form into CRUTECH JUPEB Programme is currently ongoing in all CRUTECH campuses. You can call any of the numbers below to get started.
Contacts: call 08020795962, 08035160646, 07039098254
Recent entry: FUPRE Post-UTME Form