Crescent University, Abeokuta, CUAB school fees schedule for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released by the school management.
Crescent University Abeokuta School Fees Schedule for 2017/2018 Session
|SN||COURSE||FRESHERS (UTME, DE, TRANSFER)||RETURNING STUDENTS|
|APPLICATION FORM||ACCEPTANCE & MATRICULATION FEES||100 Level, DE, Transfer (SCHOOL FEES)||200-400 LEVELS (SCHOOL FEES)||500 LEVEL (SCHOOL FEES)|
|3||BANKING & FIN||N7,000||25,000||508,000||510,000||490,000|
|11||FISHERIES & AQUA||N7,000||25,000||513,000||515,000||495,000|
|15||POLITICAL SC. & I.R||N7,000||25,000||560,000||510,000||490,000|
|16||ENVIRONMENTAL & WATER RES. MGT.||N7,000||25,000||513,000||515,000||495,000|
|18||URBAN & REG. PLAN||N7,000||25,000||513,000||515,000||495,000|
Crescent University School Fees Instruction (Please Read)
* All Payments To The University Should Be Made Through Bank Draft In Favour Of Crescent University, Abeokuta Or Through The Portal System For Returning Students With Atm Card.
* Students Should Pay Ten thousand naira, (N10,000.00) only To Parent Forum Account At Keystone Bank A/C No-1000275775 And This Should Be Deducted From The School Fees Tota
* The School Fees Are Exclusive of Students’ Departmental Association Fees Of N5,000 Payable At Their Various Departments
* The Fees Are Also Exclusive Of Imasa (Student General Association) Fee Of N2000. Payable To The First Bank Account No-2022508694
* The School Fees Includes: Tuition, Accommodation, Parent Forum, Medical, Examination, Internet Accesss, Sports, Identity Card And Development Levy
* A Minimum Of 70% Of School Fees Payment Is Required At The Beginning Of The 1st Semester And The Balance Can Be Paid On Or Before The Commencement Of The 2nd Semester
* For Further Enquiries Please Call Deputy Registrar Admissions On 08027814584 Or 08030644.
Related: Crescent University post UTME Admission Form Out
Please click on the twitter/facebook lik buttons to share this info with your friends.
Leave a Comment