ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Crescent University, Abeokuta, CUAB Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced. See complete registration guidelines and eligibility below;
The management of Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) has announced the admission screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
1. College of Information and Communication Technology (CICOT)
i. Department of Computer Science
ii. Department of Information and Communication Technology
2. College of Natural and Applied Sciences (CONAS)
i. Department of Biological Sciences
ii. Department of Chemical Sciences
iii. Department of Mathematical Sciences
iv. Department of Physical Sciences
3. College of Social and Management Sciences (COSMAS)
i. Department of Accounting
ii. Department of Business and Finance
iii. Department of Economics and Agriculture
iv. Department of Mass Communication and Social Sciences
v. Department of Political Science and International
For Undergraduate Programmes and their respective duration Click Here
Cresent University Admission Requirements
1. Candidates who chose CUAB as their First or Second choice in JAMB 2020 can apply
2. Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta their 1st or 2nd choice in the 2019 JAMB UTME but scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply. **But must go ahead and do a change of institution to Crescent as first choice at any CBT centre.**
3. All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
4. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
For Admission Requirements and Specific departmental requirements, CLICK HERE or view the attached pdf file below;
Related: Crescent University School Fees
How to Apply for CUAB Post-UTME Screening
Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB) Post UTME Screening Form can be obtained at the sum of Seven thousand, three hundred naira (N7,300.00) only.
- Visit the college portal at; http://www.crescent.edu.ng, when the page opens up, click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your correct details in the spaces provided and click on the “Continue “ button
- Then log in with your Email or application number.
- Proceed to make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
The candidates who succeed from the screening exercise will be offered admission, accept the offer, come for the verification of certificates, and registration exercise when the school resumes for 1st semester usually in September of every year.
Recent entry: AFIT Post UTME Form out