THIS is to inform the general public and all suitably qualified candidates that the school management is inviting them for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Crawford University Igbesa for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Crawford University various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Crawford University Degree Courses
A. College of Business and Social Sciences (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Political Science & International Relations
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Secretarial Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B. College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Micro-Biology
- B.Sc. Bio-Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geo-logy and Mineral Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Information and Communication Technology
Crawford University Admission Requirements
Candidates are required to have a minimum of five(5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE/WASCE, GCE /NECO or their equivalent.
Candidates seeking direct entry admission into 200 Level degree programme must have any of the following:
- B.Sc degree of a recognized university in a related field.
- Two (2) A’Level passes in the relevant courses acceptable to the University.
- O.N.D upper credit or H.N.D. in relevant courses.
*Note* Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
Candidates will also be subjected to screening test (Written and Oral), on a date to be communicated soon.
How to Obtain for Crawford University Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates will be expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand, Three Hundred Naira (N2,300.00 only) as application fee into any of the following University account numbers through instant bank transfers or online payment on the college official portal @ www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng
- Ecobank: Acct No. 4052000497,
- GTBank: Acct No. 0051223406,
- UBA Plc: Acct No: 1013638653,
- Zenith Bank: Acct No. 1010785622.
Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any person or group of persons for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above-designated bank accounts only.
Payment can also be paid in installments. Kindly visit or call the Bursary (Student Accounts Officers) for terms and conditions.
Kindly call any of Crawford University hot-lines for assistance 0806 266 3347 | 0806 529 6600 | 0802 300 3436 | 0803 721 9365 | 0806 122 4523 | 0803 319 9287.
Recent entry: University of Calabar Post UTME Form
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.