Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State (CU) application forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See how to apply for Covenant University Post UTME/Admission Screening.
THIS is to inform all the Aspirants who chose Covenant University, (CU) as their choice in the 2019 JAMB UTME that the application form is now on sale.
Applications are invited from eligible and qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full time basis for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Available Programmes and Requirements
For details on available programmes and specific requirements, please click on the link(s) below;
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (CBSS)
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (COE)
- COLLEGE OF LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT STUDIES (CLDS)
- COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (CST)
Covenant University Admission Procedure
-Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2019/2020 admission exercise.
-In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online.
-Use the Application Requirements Checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
-Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
Recommended: Landmark University Post UTME
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME
Interested candidates seeking admission into Covenant University for the 2019/20 academic session undergraduate programmes can apply by visiting admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Naira Only (N7,000.00) which entails Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening, transaction charges applies.
– N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide applicant’s name, make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
Statement of Purpose
A statement of purpose (not more that 500 word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or Any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
-Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
-Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
-Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
-Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
Uploading of Credentials
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
-Scanned 2019 JAMB result with your passport clearly visible on it
-WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
-Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
If application materials are forged, falsified or altered, the Admissions Office will notify all relevant officials. Submission of such materials will disqualify an applicant for admission
Non-Refundable Application Fee
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2019/2020 academic year is N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING DETAILS
The Covenant University Post UTME Screening exercise runs concurrently at the three centres on Fridays and Saturdays in June, 2019.
There will be a Computer-based screening which has been scheduled to take place at three locations:
- Covenant University, Canaanland, Ota, Ogun State.
- Faith Academy, Km 26, Abuja-Keffi express road, Autabalefi, Goshen Abuja.
- Winner’s Chapel, D-Line, opposite Fruit market, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00 only) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
You are to appear on the day of the interview with original and photocopy of all the uploaded documents.
Please share this info with your friends on twitter and Facebook.