The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) GCE Result (January/February 1st Series Exam) for 2021 has been released and published online for checking.
The general public as well as the candidates who participated in the 2021 January/February WAEC for Private Candidates (Also known as WAEC GCE) that their results have been released and now available online.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination, (WASSCE) for private candidates can be accessed by following the procedures provided below;
- Go to the result checking portal @ https://www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number (ex. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year (ex. 2021)
- Select the Type of Examination (i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
The WAEC result checker PIN and Serial Number needed to check your results online are contained on your Smart Identity Card used during the conduct of the examination.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result via SMS
Do you know you can also check your 2021 WAEC GCE result via SMS? To do that, use the shortcode format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
Note: Please endeavor to adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
After sending it to the shortcode above. Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Note: You can only use your result checker scratch card 5 times only.
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.