ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The National Examinations Council, NECO June/July Result 2019 is out! All the students who sat for the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) internal examination can now proceed to check their results online. You will need to purchase NECO result checking token to be able to access your results.
We are glad to notify all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2019 June/July SSCE, that their results have been released and uploaded online for checking.
All students are required to get the result checking token from NECO portal before proceed to checking their result.
How to Check NECO Result (June/July)
Follow the steps below to check NECO Result using token;
- Go to NECO result checking portal @ https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Select your examination year. (i.e. 2019)
- Select your exam type. (i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on check result button to access your NECO June/July result 2019.
See also: How to check NECO Nov/Dec Timetable
NECO Result Statistics
NECO acting Registrar, Abubakar Gana, said out of the 1,151,016 candidates that sat for the exam, only 829,787 of the candidates got at least five credit passes including Mathematics and English Language.
He added that a total number of 40,630 candidates were involved in examination malpractices, more than the figure of 2018.