The National Examinations Council, NECO June/July Result 2022 is out! All the students who sat for the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) internal examination can now proceed to check their results online. You will need to purchase a NECO result checking token to be able to access your results.
We are glad to notify all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2022 June/July SSCE, that their results have been released and uploaded online for checking.
All students are required to get the result-checking token from the NECO portal before proceeding to check their results.
How to Check NECO Result (June/July)
Follow the steps below to check NECO Results using the token;
- Go to the NECO result checking portal @ https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Select your examination year. (i.e. 2022)
- Select your exam type. (i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on the check result button to access your NECO SSCE result 2022.
See also: How to check NECO Nov/Dec Timetable
Note: The NECO June/July examination is taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.