The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has released the 2019’s UTME results of candidates who participated in the examination. However, candidates can only check their results through SMS. Follow the steps below to check yours (If you have not already).
We happy to inform the members of the public that the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released a guideline on how to check JAMB 2019 results via SMS.
All the candidates who participated in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) between April 11 and 17, 2019 can now access their results.
See also: JAMB Highest Score of 2019
How to Check JAMB Result via SMS (Message)
- With the Phone number you registered with
- Text “RESULT” to 55019
- And you will receive a message within minutes.
Note: All the candidates who wrote the 2019 UTME are advised against approaching any CBT Centre or cyber café to check their results.
Also, candidates who were ABSENT, or got their Registration CANCELLED or have their results WITHHELD will be told when the send the message to the number (above).
After sending “RESULT” to the Number: “55019“, you will get any of the following response.
1. If you use a phone number that was not used to register for 2019 JAMB Examination, you will receive a message like this: “This phone number was not used for registration.”
2. If your Result is out, you will receive a message like this: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your JAMB Result is as follows…(and the details will be provided)”.
3. If a candidate’s JAMB result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the recipient.
4. If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
5. If a candidate was absent, He or She would get this message: “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
6. A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be informed.
7. A candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall, will receive this message: “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall”
When the results are uploaded online, we will inform you on how to check it with your registration number.
Please spread the news by clicking the Facebook/Twitter Like buttons. Thank you!