Bayero University, Kano BUK Post UTME Screening Form, Cutoff Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced – See full details below;
This is to inform the general public and all prospective candidates that the management of Bayero university, Kano (BUK) has disclosed that Admission Screening Registration will commence from 6th July, to 24th July, 2018.
Candidates must have chosen Bayero University, Kano as First Choice institution in the 2018 UTME and scored not less than the indicated minimum score for various faculties/programmes as indicated below; *The general cut-off mark is 180 and above*
BUK JAMB Cut-off mark for Various Faculties (UTME Score)
- Faculty of Agriculture —– 180 and above
- Faculty of Arts and Islamic Studies —– 180 and above
B.A. Islamic Studies —– 180 and above
And other programmes in the faculties
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences —– 200 and above
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences —– 180 and above
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences —– 220 and above
- Faculty of Computer Science and IT —– 180 and above
- Faculty of Communications —– 180 and above
- Faculty of Dentistry —– 220 and above
- Faculty of Earth and Environmental Sciences —– 180 and above
- Faculty of Education —– 180 and above
- Faculty of Engineering —– 180 and above
- Faculty of Law —– 200 and above
- Faculty of Life Sciences —– 180 and above
- Faculty of Physical Sciences —– 180 and above
- Faculty of Management Sciences —– 180 and above
- Faculty of Social Science —— 180 and above
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences —– 220 and above
- Blind & Deaf Candidates (For all Programmes) —- 150 and above
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening
1: Go to the official Bayero University, Kano, BUK website (www.buk.edu.ng) and click on the 2018 UTME Registration for the Screening Exercise.
2: When the page loads up, Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University,Kano.
3: Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form.
4: Print your personalized payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform.
5: After you must have generate BUKPPF and using the Remita e-payment platform, a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you. The RRR Number automatically tied your payment to your application account. After obtaining your RRR, login with your application account and submit the RRR used for payment. Please take note that submitting the RRR in the application portal is not tied to your actual payment.
Candidates are here by informed that BUK POST UTME Aptitude test registration starts from Monday, 9th July to Friday, 20th July, 2018. While Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will close by midnight of Tuesday, 24th July, 2018.
BUK Post UTME Screening Date
The Bayero university Kano Post UTME Screening has been slated to hold between Thursday 26th and Friday 27th July, 2018
Note: The schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Note also: Blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
A complete list of candidates who made the requirement will be published on the school official portal (buk.edu.ng)
Any applicant who fails to register for the admission screening exercise of Bayero University Kano, within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission into the the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session.
JAMB O’Level Requirement
The JAMB Board has indicated that it will not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have valid O’level result. On this note, all the candidates are advised to visit JAMB Office or accredited JAMB Centers to upload their O/L qualification (i.e. WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc) Applicants who didn’t meet the admission screening conditions above are encouraged to provide the details for consideration by other Institution (Please take note that supplying false will result in automatic disqualification) Candidates are allowed to provide maximum of two(2) different O’Level examination results.
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Form
- AAU Post UTME Screening Form
- Bayero university kano post utme result out
- BUK Undergraduate Admission List out
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this information with your friends.