Bayero University, Kano BUK Post UTME Screening Form, Cutoff Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. Note: The Sales of the application form will commence from 8th July, 2019.
This is to inform the general public and all prospective candidates that the management of Bayero university, Kano (BUK) has disclosed that Admission Screening Registration will commence from Monday, 8th July, 2019 and ends on Friday, 2nd August, 2019.
Candidates must have chosen Bayero University, Kano as First Choice institution in the 2019 UTME and scored not less than the indicated minimum score for various faculties/programmes as indicated below; *The general cut-off mark is 180 and above*
BUK JAMB Cut-off mark for Various Faculties (UTME Score)
- Faculty Of Clinical Sciences – 220 And Above
- Faculty Of Dentistry – 220 And Above
- Faculty Of Pharmaceutical Sciences – 220 And Above
- Faculty Of Allied Health Sciences – 200 And Above
- Faculty Of Law – 200 And Above
- Mass Communication – 200 And Above
- Faculty Of Communication (Except Mass Communication) – 180 And Above
- Faculty Of Agriculture – 180 And Above
- Faculty Of Arts And Islamic Studies – 180 And Above
- Faculty Of Basic Medical Sciences – 180 And Above
- Faculty Of Computer Science & It – 180 And Above
- Faculty Of Earth & Env. Sciences – 180 And Above
- Faculty Of Education – 180 And Above
- Faculty Of Engineering – 180 And Above
- Faculty Of Life Sciences – 180 And Above
- Faculty Of Management Sciences – 180 And Above
- Faculty Of Physical Sciences – 180 And Above
- Faculty Of Social Sciences – 180 And Above
Please CLICK HERE to check BUK cut-off marks for the various Faculties
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening
NB: The BUK post-utme registration link is now LIVE. According to the management, registration will commence on Monday 8th July, 2019.
Please follow the steps outlined below to apply for the screening exercise.
2: Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University,Kano.
3: Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form.
4: Print your personalized payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only, at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform.
5: After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
NB: Please take note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
Any candidate who fails to register for the Bayero University Kano Post-UTME Aptitude test within the stipulated time/date will not be considered for admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Read also: Imo State University Post-UTME Form out
BUK Post UTME Form Closing Date
Candidates are here by informed that BUK POST UTME Aptitude test registration payment starts from Monday, 8th July to Friday, 2nd August, 2019. While Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will close by midnight of 11th August, 2019.
BUK Post UTME Screening Date
Note: The schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Note also: Blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
A complete list of candidates who made the requirement will be published on the school official portal (buk.edu.ng)
Any applicant who fails to register for the admission screening exercise of Bayero University Kano, within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission into the the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
JAMB O’Level Requirement
The JAMB Board has indicated that it will not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have valid O’level result. On this note, all the candidates are advised to visit JAMB Office or accredited JAMB Centers to upload their O/L qualification (i.e. WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc).
Applicants who do not meet the admission screening conditions above are encouraged to provide the details for consideration by other Institution (Please take note that supplying false information will result in automatic disqualification) Candidates are allowed to provide maximum of two(2) different O’Level examination results.
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Form
- AAU Post UTME Screening Form
- Bayero university kano post utme result out
- BUK Undergraduate Admission List out
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this information with your friends.