Bayero University Kano, BUK Hostel Accommodation Fee, and Application guideline of Undergraduate and Postgraduate students for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
We are using this medium to inform all the undergraduate and postgraduate students of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) that the school authority has released the amount payable as Hostel Accommodation fee for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Note: The allocation of bed spaces in both male and Female Hostel will be done on a first-come-first-served basis.
BUK Hostel Accommodation Fee
Bayero University Kano Hostel Accommodation Fee:
- For International Postgraduate Students – N80,000.00 only
- For Postgraduate Nigerian Students with Mattress and Bed – N25,150.00 only
- For Undergraduates Nigerian Students – N20,090.00 only
- For Students Collecting only Bed Space without a Mattress – N12,090.00 only.
BUK Hostel Accommodation Application Procedure
- To apply for accommodation, visit the college portal at http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/ug/ for Undergraduate students and http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/sps/ for Postgraduate students.
- Log-in with your students’ details and navigate to the hostel accommodation portal to begin the application process.
NB: All students interested in reserving bed space should note that after the reservation they are to validate the link sent to their registered phone number or the space will be REVOKED.
Similarly, Failure to make payment after validating within 120 hours (5 days) will result in REVOKING the space.
Application for BUK Hostel allocation will close on a date to be announced later.
Read also: BUK School Fees for 2019/2020 Session
Please share this news with your friends on Twitter & Facebook.