Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission exercise timetable for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced by the management.
The management of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has released the proposed timetable for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
BUK Admission Exercise Timetable.
- Monday, February 24th, 2021: Send a letter to JAMB requesting for the closure of University Portal for change of Institution with two (2) weeks’ notice to end on Friday, March 5th, 2021.
- Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021: CAC meeting to consider modalities of the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- Monday, March 8th, 2021: Download list of screened UTME and DE applicants and forward to Faculties for a recommendation.
- Monday 15th – 17th March 2021: CAC meeting to consider UTME recommendations from Faculties.
- Monday 22nd – 24th March 2021: CAC meeting to consider DE recommendations from Faculties.
- March 29th – May 3rd, 2021: Upload candidates on CAPS for JAMB consideration (UTME and DE). Online Screening of admitted candidates.
- May 10th – August 15th, 2021: Online registration including Course Registration for UTME and DE candidates.
- August 16th, 2021: Close Online Registration.
BUK Matriculation ceremony of newly admitted candidates has been scheduled to hold on August 23rd, 2021.
The software has been developed to conduct the screening of admitted candidates Online in compliance with the COVID-19 protocols.
See also: Abia State University Admission List.