THIS is to inform all the candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2016/2017 academic session that the school management has announced the date for Benue State University Screening Exercise and Registration for newly admitted candidates.
The Benue State University, Makurdi screening/registration procedure for all newly admitted students has commenced.
Candidates who chose the Institution as their choice in the 2016 UTME and participated in the screening exercise can confirm their admission status here. If you are admitted, you can proceed with the Screening/Registration below;
1. In order to enable you complete your screening process and become a bonafide student of BSU, you are requested to strictly adhere to the following steps in the screening and registration process:
i. Check for your admission on the Benue State University Portal and print details on payment of N400 at the designated banks;
ii. Proceed to pay the processing fee of Five thousand, five hundred naira, (N5,500.00) only, non-refundable to Benue State University, Makurdi using the e-payment platform or at the designated banks.
iii. Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
* The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
1. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
2. Click on E-Payment platform to open the E-Payment Form
3. Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
4. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
5. Click on link to proceed.
(a). For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
* Fidelity Bank Plc.
* Zenith Bank Plc.
* ECO Bank Plc.
* Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
* Sterling Bank Plc.
* Diamond Bank Plc.
* Access Bank Plc.
* First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
* United Bank for Africa Plc.
* Unity Bank Plc.
* Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
* Skye Bank Plc.
* Keystone Bank Plc.
* Mainstream Bank Plc.
* Stanbic Bank Plc.
Source: Benue State University Portal.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.