The Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) Admission Form into its Preliminary Science (pre-degree) programme for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See how to obtained BSU Pre-degree form below;
The management of Benue State University, Makurdi is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified applicants for admission into its Pre-degree programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The sales of BSUM pre-degree application form will commence on Monday, 8th July, 2019.
BSUM Pre-Degree Entry Requirements
Interested persons seeking for admission into the Pre-Degree programme must fulfill the following conditions:
(1) MUST possess NECO/WAEC Certificate or the GCE Ordinary level or its equivalent, with Credit Passes in at least four (4) subjects at not more than two sittings, three of which must be in the Core Science subjects (Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology).
(2) Admission shall be strictly based on results submitted (Not awaiting result).
(3) Those applying for the programme with less than five (5) credits will eventually have to make-up five (5) O’level credit passes before graduating from their undergraduate programmes.
(4) Those who do not meet the above conditions need not apply for the BSU Preliminary Science programme.
How to Apply for Benue State University Pre-degree Admission
Application for the Preliminary Science programme is by Bank Draft from Fidelity Bank payable to Benue State University, Makurdi.
The following steps are to be followed strictly for a successful application:
- Make a Bank draft of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00 only) payable to Benue State University, Makurdi.
- Change the Bank Draft to receipt in the Bursary Department.
- Submit receipt to the Preliminary Science Office and collect your Application Forms.
- Fill the Application Form and return to the same office for submission.
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Receipt of purchase
- WAEC and/or NECO Result(s)
- Local Government Certificate of Origin
- Original Birth Certificate
- Five(5) Passport size photographs.
BSU Pre Degree Form Closing date:
The receipt of completed BSUM Preliminary Science application forms with attached photocopies of relevant credentials will end on Friday, 11th October, 2019.
Read also: Lagos State College of Nursing Igando Form
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.