Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) Direct Entry Application Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Direct Entry (D.E) applicants for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for BSUM Direct Entry Screening
Applicants shall be required to pay a non-refundable Direct Entry screening/registration fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only using the following payment procedure:
Candidates shall be required to visit the college’s portal at www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to the Admissions menu, click on Post UTME/DE link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed“ link to continue to the payment platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either:
- I) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Access Bank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First City Monument Bank Limited,
- Citibank Nigeria Limited,
- Heritage Banking Company Limited,
- Keystone Bank Limited,
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc,
- Standard Chartered,
- Wema Bank Plc,
- Providus Bank Limited,
- Zenith Bank Plc,
- ECO Bank Plc,
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc,
- Sterling Bank Plc,
- Diamond Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- United Bank for Africa Plc,
- Unity Bank Plc,
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- Polaris Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
You can also access the full registration guidelines on the school portal HERE.