Benue State University, Makurdi (BSU) Supplementary admission list of Admissions into undergraduate degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session has been released!
How to Check BSU Supplementary Admission List
Candidates whose names does not appeared on BSU Merit Admission list should follow the guideline below to check their admission status.
1. Go to the admission checking portal of Benue State University at: http://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp
2. On the page that loads up, you will be required to enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
3. Click on the “Submit” button to view your admission status displayed on your screen.
Instructions To Admitted Candidates
For candidates whose names appeared on the supplementary list above, please follow the instruction provided below carefully.
i) Check and confirm your admission status at Benue State University Portal and print details on payment of Four hundred naira (N400) only, using the e-payment platform (with link on the University website) or at the designated banks.
ii) Proceed to pay the acceptance fee of Five Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N5,500.00) non-refundable to Benue State University, Makurdi using the e-payment platform or at the designated banks.
iii) Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
Guidelines on BSU e-payment
1. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
2. Click on E-Payment platform to open the E-Payment Form
3. Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
4. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
5. Click on link to proceed.
(a). For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
Fidelity Bank Plc.
Zenith Bank Plc.
ECO Bank Plc.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
Sterling Bank Plc.
Diamond Bank Plc.
Access Bank Plc.
First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
United Bank for Africa Plc.
Unity Bank Plc.
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Skye Bank Plc.
Keystone Bank Plc.
Mainstream Bank Plc.
Stanbic Bank Plc.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.