The Federal Polytechnic Bida, Post UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off mark and Registration guidelines for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced – See full details below;
This is to inform all the prospective applicants who chose the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State as their preferred choice (First, Second & Third choice) in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME and scored the national cut-off point of 120 and above that the Polytechnic is set to conduct Post-UTME screening exercise.
1. The Federal Poly Bida Post UTME screening test is opened to applicants who had scored 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
2. Candidates must possess minimum of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the per-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study.
3. Candidates Must have chosen the College as their 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice in the 2019 UTME
4. Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply.
5. Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
- Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
- Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
- Passport photographs.
- Original certificate of State of origin.
6. Candidate must Register for the BIDAPOLY Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
How to apply for Bida Poly Post UTME Screening
Registration will commence on Friday 12th July, 2019. Please see guideline below:
Step 1: Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng) click on “Post UTME Screening Link” to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, then proceed to fill the form online.
Candidates are required to upload their Jamb Result slip and O’level results obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
Any candidate who fails to upload his/her Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level result(s) would not be considered for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2019/2020 Academic Session.
No Physical screening, your entry will be screened online.
Bida Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Date
There will be no physical screening, your entries will be screened online.
For further Enquires, call: 08051774016, 08073247714, and 08183992126.
Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sales and submissions of Federal Polytechnic Bidapoly Application form starts Friday 12th July, 2019 and ends on Wednesday 30th October, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.